Monday, April 18, 2011

New Adventures!

In a couple of weeks I'll be driving cross-country to Robert's Creek, British Columbia, to take classes at the Inside Passage School of Fine Cabinetmaking. I've given myself a month to get there, so I'll definitely be taking my time. On the way out, I'll be going through the States to take advantage of what will probably be better weather at this time of year - kind of important since I'm planning to camp and hike and mountain bike as much as possible. I'm currently trying to firm up my route; I know I want to hit one of the Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Parks, most likely in Milwaukee, the Tetons, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, check out the Badlands in South Dakota, spend some time in the Rockies... Trying to see if there's a route through Moab Utah as well. So many places to go, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment